Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Football Confirmation Sunday-Post Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football Confirmation Sunday-Post Here

    aight man...hope enough show up..see ya there

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football Confirmation Sunday-Post Here

    Dang, I didnt think anyone would be playing today. I slept til 3, sorry guys. How many showed up?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football Confirmation Sunday-Post Here

    just me and Shoe...don't worry about it man....We should have offered free beer and pizza...the whole forum would have showed up...haha

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football Confirmation Sunday-Post Here

    I drove by, but I only seen a small amount of people up there. Not enough to play, so I went back home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •